Hallowmas, All Hallows, Halloween, Calan Gaeaf, All Saints, Samhain, Dias de los Muertos …
No matter what the (mainly western) religion, the days from 31st October through 2nd. November have a broadly shared significance. These are the days in the year in which the veil between worlds is at its thinnest and during which (depending on your belief system) the living and the dead stand closest or the “thisworlders” and “otherworlders” can almost touch, for better or for worse.
Read about “the days”
Optional journey activity
Wherever you are in the Guild Halls or on your journey, you:
1. experience a reminder of someone departed, and/or
2. receive a message of some kind from that person and/or
3. conduct/take part in a ceremony (for the person) and/or
4. experience a mysterious encounter of some kind and/or
5. help someone else in one of the above situations.
Art and/or write about the above in your art journal.